Welcome to A Step To Health!
We are an Integrative Health Care Center offering many ways to help you feel better.
Join us in The Studio for dynamic movement classes and wellness workshops.
Get the benefits of the Healing Heat of our Infrared Sauna.
Saturday, December 1st, 1:30-4:00 p.m. come celebrate the First Anniversary of The Studio and Infrared Sauna with us. Offering FREE 20-min classes, raffles and snacks. Also get an opportunity to sit in the Sauna and ask any questions you may have abouts it's Healing Benefits. As part of our First Anniversary partake in a week of FREE classes December 3-8.
Schedule an appointment with one of our caring pracitioners:
- Hands-On Chiropractic Care, Dr. Jena Friedel
- Family Wellness Chiropractic, Dr. Janelle Sturtz
- Therapeutic Massage, Cathy Angel, LMBT
- Therapeutic Massage, Jess Shell, LMBT
- Therapeutic Massage, Sandy Brady, LMBT
- Psychology Services, Caroline Hexdall, PhD
- Counseling Services, Aimee Vandemark, LCSW
- Counseling Services, Lisa Dumain, LCSW
- Counseling Services, Donte Corey, PhD, LPCS
- Integrative PsychTherapy, Denise DeForest Pastoor, CNS
- Traditional Naturopathy, Crystal Honeycutt, ND
- Holistic Healing & Bodywork, Pamela Schultz, LMBT
- Nutritional Guidance, Sandy Brady, MPH
Click on the tabs above to learn more about our specialities.
hours vary and many of us do our own scheduling so please check the individual webpage of your practitioner to know how to reach them. Our office assistant, Melinda, is available during regular business
hours and can be reached at (919) 643-2273.
Because of our
close proximity to both I-85 and I-40, we are able to serve residents
of Hillsborough, Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Durham, Mebane, Efland,
and many other small towns along the way.